Latest topics

A little Credit

Go down

A little Credit

Post by Ravage on 2010-03-16, 07:07

Greetings and Salutations my friends,

I would just like to point out that I created this very lovely layout for this forum. Therefore, all credit goes to me. I do ask that in the future that no images I put up are to be copied, hotlinked, whatever, or I might just have to put you under probation. I am an artist and I take my work very seriously, this is one of my almost crowning achievements after two years of not touching GFX work at all. This is special to not only me, but the staff here at SBA. While the artwork itself belongs to its rightful owner, the images here are all edited or created by me. Please don't plagiarize, because every time you do, a Winged Kuriboh dies.

Sincerely,

Graphics Master, the Great Ravage
Ravage

http://ravagesrage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A little Credit

Post by Krobra on 2010-03-16, 09:35

Yes, Ravage deserves all the credit as she put in a lot of hard work into this site in such a short time. It would've taken Pharaoh and I so much longer and she did it in just a few hours. We are heavily in debt for her for all the good and hard work she put into this site on its first day. There will always be room for improvement, but that is to be expected. Thanks Ravage for your time.
Krobra

Back to top Go down

Post by uchihadude on 2010-03-18, 03:22

Thx Ravage this looks great you are an excellent GFX person
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down