Sacred Beast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Best Of 80 S 90 S 10 Cds
How to Be a Comedian I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 23:44 by seasanb

» {Soft Secrets}
How to Be a Comedian I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:45 by seasanb

» Worldwide Guide To Equivalent Irons And Steels.rar
How to Be a Comedian I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:07 by seasanb

» Http://ul.to/uz0p4yg0/PROJECT_AKC_-_Dishwasher__Watermelon-(SOMA362D)-WEB-2013-HQEM.rar
How to Be a Comedian I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 21:13 by seasanb

» Bokep Jalan Cerita
How to Be a Comedian I_icon_minitime2014-02-15, 22:16 by seasanb

» You know me........
How to Be a Comedian I_icon_minitime2011-08-26, 17:04 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» FoxboyAlex here.
How to Be a Comedian I_icon_minitime2011-08-16, 20:46 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» Castaway part 1
How to Be a Comedian I_icon_minitime2011-08-12, 22:08 by RawrRiceball

» Bounty Hunt Reward
How to Be a Comedian I_icon_minitime2011-08-11, 18:42 by Dragon_Claw

How to Be a Comedian

2 posters

Go down

How to Be a Comedian Empty How to Be a Comedian

Post by Kimo Force 2010-06-17, 08:45

Life is just a balance of happiness and sadness, but all that sadness goes away if we find a way to ensure laughter and joy. For all of you who don't know, humor plays an important role in life, because it's what drives sadness away, and brings laughter to everyone around. Every person knows how to make people laugh, but just doesn't know how to unleash the comedy powers within. This guide is to help everybody become a funnier person.

Advantages of Humor:

Some people just believe that humor and comedy have no meaning in life, but here is where they'll be proven wrong. Humor and comedy actually does a lot, such as:
● Improving relationships with friends or families.
● Gets rid of any kind of sadness and sorrow at most times.
● Helps start a relationship.
● Help a person become more social.
● Increases a person's popularity.
● Helps a person to feel positive at all times.
● Helps to make people feel better.

Stages of a Humorous Action

Like anything else, even jokes, pranks, and riddles have a rule. The first rule of all is that any joke, prank, or riddle, starts when the comedian thinks of the joke, whether by remembering one or planning out a new one. This doesn't mean that the comedian starts acting immediately, as it can take a while for somebody to think.

The next stage is when the person starts acting, whether by telling the joke to others, or setting up the prank for a friend. This stage is very important, and it's what determines the reaction of the person being told the joke, or being the victim of a prank. Before entering this stage, make sure that you're a hundred percent sure that what you are saying is actually worth hearing, and most importantly, funny.

The third stage is as important as the second one. Here is where the person being told the joke laughs, cries, or just looks as if he/she heard nothing. When the person laughs, the joke immediately ends. Sometimes, if your friend doesn't laugh, you could try telling another joke about the subject to get him/her to. If it was a prank you pulled, and your friend didn't like it, try apologizing and promise not to pull a prank on him/her again. Also, beware when your opponent laughs at time, because that laugh could probably be a "Comeback Laugh". A Comeback Laugh is a comedian's worst enemy, since it tricks the comedian into thinking that the joke is over, and so, the comedian feels content, but all is lost when the friend uses a Comeback Laugh, since he/she proved to be funnier.

Types of Humorous Actions

When it comes to comedy, there are many ways to make a person laugh. Here is a list of some of them:
Normal Joke: A joke where the comedian asks a question and the person being told the joke tried to figure the answer. In the end, the comedian reveals the unnoticed and humorous answer.
Knock-knock Joke: Simply a joke where the comedian says "Knock knock!", and the person being told the joke says "Who's there?". The comedian then replies with a funny reply to make his/her friend laugh. The most common joke is when the comedian replies "Me!", but this may lead to a nose bleed.
Vulgar Joke: Jokes that involve making fun of gender differences. These jokes aren't recommended, and may lead to a break-up.
Discrimination Joke: This is the worst type of joke you could actually choose, because it simply makes fun of a person's skin color, gender, religion, nationality, physical body appearance, feelings, and/or personality. These jokes are one reason why people fight a lot these days.
Riddle: Similar to a Normal Joke, but does not always give out a humorous answer; just an unexpected one.
Humorous Stunt: The comedian performs a stunt in order to make people laugh. The stunt can also include an assistant, or a friend.
Accident Stunt: A funny stunt performed by accident. May not always make people laugh, and it's best to apologize in case people get annoyed.
Prank: Usually a small trick done to somebody just for a laugh. Does not harm the victim.
Cold Prank: A trick played on somebody that can actually hurt a person, whether just a little bit or a lot. Stay away from this type as much as possible.

Comedy Keep-Aways

Comedy is like freedom; it has no limit, but it has a boundary. We can do any kind of stunt just to make people laugh, but these stunts need to be free from the following:
● Excessive use of vulgar language.
● Excessive use of mild language.
● Excessive discrimination.
● Mentioning drugs (We're not advertising harmful chemicals, for banana's sake!).
● Making fun of religion.
● Threatening someone.
● Attacking a person that does not like the joke.
● Causing a riot or a fight.
Stay as much as possible from all these, and you will be one heck of a comedian.

How to Improve in Comedy
There are many ways to improve in comedy, and one way is to watch a couple of comedy movies or shows. Some of the very old Children cartoons are funny as well, and may help enrich a comedian's mind. Another way to improve is by observing people, and learning from them. You can even make up your own way in improving, as long as you keep trying and never give up.

~ Kimo Force

Last edited by Kimo Force on 2010-07-05, 20:53; edited 1 time in total
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Back to top Go down

How to Be a Comedian Empty Re: How to Be a Comedian

Post by Drago 2010-06-18, 00:16

Now where have i saw this before. *cough cough * PU *cough cough* Join now*cough cough* Join magma*cough cough*
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimo Force 2010-06-18, 00:18

What's this?
No review?
*beheads Drago*
Same goes for all of you.
Just kidding. Razz

~ Kimo Force
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago 2010-06-18, 15:12

Na im just kidding. Nice..... Article! ye thats the word i was looking for xD.
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum