Sacred Beast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Best Of 80 S 90 S 10 Cds
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 23:44 by seasanb

» {Soft Secrets}
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:45 by seasanb

» Worldwide Guide To Equivalent Irons And Steels.rar
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:07 by seasanb

» Http://ul.to/uz0p4yg0/PROJECT_AKC_-_Dishwasher__Watermelon-(SOMA362D)-WEB-2013-HQEM.rar
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 21:13 by seasanb

» Bokep Jalan Cerita
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy I_icon_minitime2014-02-15, 22:16 by seasanb

» You know me........
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy I_icon_minitime2011-08-26, 17:04 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» FoxboyAlex here.
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy I_icon_minitime2011-08-16, 20:46 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» Castaway part 1
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy I_icon_minitime2011-08-12, 22:08 by RawrRiceball

» Bounty Hunt Reward
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy I_icon_minitime2011-08-11, 18:42 by Dragon_Claw

An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy

5 posters

Go down

An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy Empty An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy

Post by DanceJonDance 2010-06-17, 03:57

First off I'd like to congratulate The Pharaoh on the ownership of this up and coming academy. Him and I are not the best of friends, but I definitely respect him as a person/duelist and I hope he does too. I know that he is not one of the people who holds a grudge against TDA for no good reason and this is why I decided to post this here because I know there is mutual respect between SBA and TDA, as there should be between all academies.

Some time next week TDA will be hosting its semi-annual Neo Battle City Tournament. Most of you arne't familiar with the tournament since we held it way back in December, and that tournament had over fifty participants and we are looking to raise the bar this time. We hope to have more participants and this is why TDA is inviting SBA members to participate. SBA members who join will be granted a special rank of 'SBA representative' if they do not wish to be tested, and if you are already tested and in TDA then you're on your way to participating in this fun tournament. You guys can participate in this tournament and attempt to bring the NBCT2 Champion title back to SBA and show that SBA is a force to be reckoned with.

The rules are as follows:
DanceJonDance wrote:
An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy Mawc4j

If you weren't around for last year's tournament I suggest you read this topic thoroughly as it will contain the rules to this tournament.

::The Concept::
The concept of this tournament is similar to the concept you saw on the second season of the original Yu-Gi-Oh show where duelists must collect locator cards and wager their rarest cards in order to advance to the next round with a few twists.

::Rules: Round 1 - Locator Card Collecting::
1. When the tournament starts every member who signs up will be granted two locator cards.
2. A premium ham will be made where all the signed up members are required to join. (Failure to do this will result in a disqualification from the tournament.)
3. In said premium hamachi members will be allowed to challenge anyone to a locator card duel.
4. Depending on how many people sign up we will determine how many locator cards you will need to enter round two.

::Locator Card Duels::
1. A locator card duel will be a match between two duelists, and a winner will be decided after one wins two times out of three.
2. The loser of a duel will go first in the next duel.
3. When a challenge is made you must specify how many locator cards will be wagered, and if there are any problems regarding this make sure to screen shot your deal, etc.
4. A special section in the forum will be opened specifically for this tournament, and within that section there will be a section where you will post your locator card duels. Much like the current duel arena.
5. If you lose a locator card duel and you still have a rare card then it must be wagered. You do not have a choice. If you have more than one then you get to pick which you will wager.

::Rarest Cards::
1. Your Rarest cards will be forbidden cards in the current ban list.
Spoiler:
2. A list will be made of the available cards, and the first people to pick their rarest cards will be the thirty-two participants of the NBCT2 Draft Pick Tournament with the winner having the first overall pick. If someone from this tournament drops then the list will thin down.
3. There will be a limited amount of cards available (meaning not everyone will be able to pick harpie's feather duster, etc.)
4. If you have more than one rare card in your possession you may add up to three of these cards to your deck.

::The Pot::
1. Depending on how many people sign up 'The Pot' will contain a certain amount of Locator Cards.
2. These locator cards can be purchased by members under two conditions.
3. The first condition is that a participant must have zero locator cards (meaning that you were eliminated) and the second condition is that a participant must have a minimum of 50 posts.
4. These locator cards will be worth a certain amount of SC and once purchased you can get back into the tournament and try to make the second round.
5. Inactive duelists will forfeit half their locator cards after four days without a locator card duel, and all of them after six days. All these cards will go to 'The Pot' where members who have been eliminated can purchase them.

::Rules: Round 2 - Swiss Tournament::
1. A swiss tournament is a style of tournament where every participant faces off against one another.
2. A victory earns a player three points, a draw/double DQ earns players a point each, and a loss earns no points.
3. At the end of a certain amount of heats the four players with the most points will advance to the final round.
4. We aim to have this swiss tournament consist of eight players, but depending on the sign ups we may increase it to ten, twelve, or fourteen.
5. Rarest cards will not be wagered in this round to keep fairness unless both players agree to a wager.

::Rules: Round 3 - Finals::
1. The final four will compete in a traditional knock off round where the winner takes all.
2. If you win against your opponent in this round you will get to take all of their locator cards.
3. The winner will be declared the NBCT2 champion, and earn a reward that will be announced later on.

::Sign Up Rules::
1. If you are going to sign up you must commit to being active enough to meet deadlines, etc.
2. You must commit to join the premium ham made for this tournament.
3. You must commit to reading all the above rules.
3. You must be a tested member of TDA.

::Questions::
1. If you have any questions you can ask them in this topic.
2. Questions will be open for two days, after that sign ups will begin.
3. Further questions will not be answered after two days so ask away.

If you guys are interested let me know Smile again, congratulations to pharaoh and the staff of this place. You guys are doing a good job bringing it back
DanceJonDance
DanceJonDance

Back to top Go down

An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy Empty Re: An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy

Post by uchihadude 2010-06-17, 16:16

Sweet this touney sounds interesting I am signing up. Just one question would we have to have an account on TDA to sign up? If so just let me know and I will make an account there.
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy Empty Re: An invitation from Turbo Duel Academy

Post by Kimo Force 2010-06-17, 17:40

Yes, we do need an account there.
I'll be joining as well, and I already have an account there.
The rest of the forum can join as well, but please be quick, for there are only 50 slots.

~ Kimo Force
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahty 2010-06-17, 18:13

Sweet, i'm definetly joining Smile
Ahty
Ahty

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago 2010-06-17, 18:27

Whats the point in inviting us to a tourney thats in the semi finals?
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahty 2010-06-17, 18:29

Thats the Draft tournament (to see who gets the Rare Cards) the real tourment sign ups haven't openend yet
Ahty
Ahty

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago 2010-06-17, 18:32

ye i just went on and noticed xDD. Every memebr needs to join this. Including all dorm leaders xD. Btw guys sign ups not open yet so dont post. you will get a formal warning.
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceJonDance 2010-06-17, 23:56

There are more than 50 spots Kimo. If 100 people join then it'll be a 100 player tournament so no need to rush
DanceJonDance
DanceJonDance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-06-28, 22:24

well i tecnically cant join.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down