Sacred Beast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Best Of 80 S 90 S 10 Cds
Prologue I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 23:44 by seasanb

» {Soft Secrets}
Prologue I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:45 by seasanb

» Worldwide Guide To Equivalent Irons And Steels.rar
Prologue I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:07 by seasanb

» Http://ul.to/uz0p4yg0/PROJECT_AKC_-_Dishwasher__Watermelon-(SOMA362D)-WEB-2013-HQEM.rar
Prologue I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 21:13 by seasanb

» Bokep Jalan Cerita
Prologue I_icon_minitime2014-02-15, 22:16 by seasanb

» You know me........
Prologue I_icon_minitime2011-08-26, 17:04 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» FoxboyAlex here.
Prologue I_icon_minitime2011-08-16, 20:46 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» Castaway part 1
Prologue I_icon_minitime2011-08-12, 22:08 by RawrRiceball

» Bounty Hunt Reward
Prologue I_icon_minitime2011-08-11, 18:42 by Dragon_Claw

Prologue

2 posters

Go down

Prologue Empty Prologue

Post by Kimo Force 2010-06-18, 02:09

Prologue

Area: Toon World Academy (Shadow Dorm)

*Kimo, now 19 years, faces an 18-year-old Jessica behind the Dormitory building*

Jessica: Do you really have to go?

Kimo Force: I have to. I don't have a choice.

Jessica: Then take me with you.

Kimo Force: I can't.

Jessica: Why not?

Kimo Force: You still need to continue your path, Jess. You can't simply leave Toon World Academy so easily.

Jessica: But I'll be in your academy.

Kimo Force: We still have a lot to do before it's finished. You'll be slowed down by our work.

Jessica: I don't care!

Kimo Force: Jessica, please...

Jessica: I won't watch you go, Kimo. Not after all those years together.

Kimo Force: I don't want you to be slowed down, Jess.

Jessica: Then duel me! If I win, you must agree that I travel with you. If I lose, I'll stay in Toon World Academy.

Kimo Force: But Jess...

Jessica: No buts, Kimo.

Kimo Force: Fine! Activate your Duel Disk.

*Kimo takes a couple of steps back, then turns his Duel Disk on. Jessica does the same as well.*

Jessica: You ready?

Kimo Force: I sure am!

Both: Let's duel!

Jessica: I'll go first! *Draws card* I activate Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, to special summon Majestic Mech - Ohka.

*Majestic Mech - Ohka appears on the field*

Jessica: Next, I summon Hanewata in attack position!

*Hanewata appears on the field*

Jessica: I tune Hanewata with Majestic Mech - Ohka...

*Hanewata transforms into one tuning ring, which Ohka flies through. A blinding flash occurs*

Jessica: Let's show them what we're made of, Ancient Fairy Dragon!

*Ancient Fairy Dragon becomes visible after the flash fades. The dragon spreads its magnificent wings, then growls at Kimo. Ancient Fairy Dragon sits in a defensive position, then her color turns blue*

Jessica: I end my turn.

Kimo Force: (She must want me to attack, so she can use Honest's effect. This will be easy) I activate Card Destruction!

Jessica: What? (He must have read my mind!)

*Both Kimo and Jessica send their entire hand to their respective graveyards. Kimo draws five cards, while Jessica draws three cards. Suddenly, two Fluff tokens appeared on Kimo's side of the field*

Jessica: What?

Kimo Force: One of the cards I discarded was Dandylion, so I got two tokens on my field. Next, I discard Quillbolt Hedgehog to special summon Quickdraw Synchron from my hand.

*Quickdraw Synchron appears on the field, pistol rotating in hand*

Kimo Force: Next, I special summon Quillbolt Synchron from my Graveyard, due to having a Tuner face-up on my side of the field!

*Quillbolt Hedgehog appears on Kimo's field face-up*

Kimo Force: I tune Quickdraw Synchron, Quillbolt Hedgehog, and one of my tokens...

*A series of cards on a wheel appears, then the wheel starts spinning. Quickdraw Synchron shoots at the wheel, and aims at the card of Road Synchron. Quickdraw then transforms into five tuning, which Quilbolt Hedgehog and one Fluff Token flies through. A blinding flash occurs*

Kimo Force: Let's do it, Road Warrior!

*Road Warrior appears on the field, after the flash fades*

Kimo Force: Next, I activate Synchro Change. By removing one Synchro monster on my side of the field from play, I can special summon another Synchro monster from my Extra deck of the same level.

*Road Warrior transforms into 8 bright stars, which then for a strong blinding flash*

Kimo Force: Let's do it to it, Stardust Dragon!

*Stardust Dragon appears after the strong flash fades. Stardust spreads his wings, bright white dust surrounding his body*

Kimo Force: Next, I summon Turbo Synchron from my hand!

*Turbo Synchron appears on the field*

Kimo Force: I tune Turbo Synchron with my other Fluff Token...

*Turbo Synchron transforms into one tuning ring, which the Fluff Token flies through. A blinding flash occurs*

Kimo Force: Go, Formula Synchron!

*Formula Synchron appears on the field*

Kimo Force: Once per turn, Formula Synchron allows me to draw a card from the deck. *Draws card* I end my turn.

Jessica: (He's trying to Accel Synchron! I should have seen it! I have to get around his Shooting Star Dragon at all costs!)

Kimo Force: I set a card and end my turn.

Jessica: It's my turn! *draws card*

*A red aura appears around Kimo. The aura gets larger and larger. Suddenly, Formula Synchron transforms into two tuning rings, then Kimo and his monsters disappear for a second, and reappear again. However, instead of Stardust Dragon and Formula Synchron, Shooting Star Dragon is seen to be present instead*

Jessica: (Oh, no. He summoned it! I need to get around it by any chance!) I activate the Spell Card Smashing Ground, which destroys your monster!

Kimo Force: I activate the effect of Shooting Star Dragon, to negate the effect of your card!

Jessica: Then I activate the Spell Card Brain Control! By paying 800 lifepoints, I can take control of a monster on your side of the field!

Jessica's LP = 4000 - 800 = 3200

*Shooting Star Dragon then moves to Jessica's side of the field, then Ancient Fairy Dragon stands up*

Jessica: Go, Ancient Fairy Dragon! Happiness Ray!

*Ancient Fairy Dragon's body glows, emitting some kind of bright light*

Kimo Force: I special summon Battle Fader to negate the attack, and end the Battle Phase!

*Battle Fader appears on the field, facing Ancient Fairy Dragon. Battle Fader moves its large hand back and forth, creating sonic waves that makes Ancient Fairy Dragon back down*

Jessica: I then offer Shooting Star Dragon as a tribute, so I may tribute summon Airknight Parshath!

*Shooting Star Dragon turns into a small rainbow ball, which then expands, and then Airknight Parshath appears instead, swinging his sword everywhere*

Jessica: It's your turn.

Kimo Force: *draws card* I activate the spell card Monster Reborn! I special summon Stardust Dragon from my graveyard once again!

*Stardust Dragon appears once again on the field*

Jessica: (But why didn't he summon Shooting Star Dragon?)

Kimo Force: I summon Cyber Valley, which allows me to draw two cards by removing it and Battle Fader from play.

*Cyber Valley appears on the field, then both it and Battle Fader swoop into a vortex, and disappear from sight. Kimo then draws two cards from his deck*

Kimo Force: I then activate the Spell Card Polymerization!

Kimo Force: I fuse Stardust Dragon and Junk Synchron in my hand together...

*Junk Synchron and Stardust Dragon swoop down into a vortex, then a blinding flash occurs*

Kimo Force: Come forth, Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste!

*Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste appears after the flash fades, swinging his lance up high*

Jessica: Oh no!

Kimo Force: I now activate the effect of Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste's effect! By removing from play one Synchro Dragon monster in my graveyard from play, my knight gains the removed monster's ability. I now remove from play Shooting Star Dragon to activate its first effect. By looking at the top five cards of my deck, I can attack equal to the number of tuners I draw.

*Kimo picks up the five top cards of his deck, and reveals them to Jessica. Only two tuners are seen to be in Kimo's hand*

Kimo Force: I only drew Nitro Synchron and Road Synchron from my deck. That means that my knight can attack twice!

*Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste clones another version of itself, so that now two Dragon Knights are on the field*

Kimo Force: Go! Attack Airknight Parshath!

*Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste throws its lance towards Airknight Parshath, destroying it completely*

Jessica's LP = 3200 - 1400 = 1800

Jessica: Ah!

Kimo Force: Now attack Ancient Fairy Dragon!

*The other clone of Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste throws its lance towards Ancient Fairy Dragon, thus destroying it*

Jessica's LP = 1800 - 1200 = 600

Jessica: Oof!

Kimo Force: I end my turn.

Jessica: (I need to draw the right card) It's my turn! *Draws card and looks at it* (Yes!) I activate Swords of Revealing Light.

*Three large swords swoop down from the sky, and form a block between Jessica and Kimo*

Jessica: For three whole turns, you can't attack me. Since I have no other card in my hand, I end my turn.

Kimo Force: *Draws card* I end my turn.

*One of the swords vanishes*

Jessica: *Draws card* I activate Monster Reborn, and I revive Ancient Fairy Dragon!

*Ancient Fairy Dragon appears on the field again, then spreads its magnificent wings, and sits in a defensive position*

Jessica: I end my turn.

Kimo Force: *Draws card* I set a card and end my turn.

*The second swords disappears*

Jessica: *Draws card* I end my turn.

Kimo Force: *Draws card* I end my turn again.

*The final sword of light disappears*

Jessica: (I need to attack and end this now) *Draws card* I activate Fissure, which destroys your Dragon Knight!

*Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste explodes, then simply vanishes*

Jessica: I now switch Ancient Fairy Dragon to attack mode!

*Ancient Fairy Dragon stands up, getting ready to attack*

Jessica: I then summon Mudora in attack mode!

*Mudora appears on the field, holding his blade*

Jessica: Mudora gains 200 attack points equal to the number of fairy monsters in my graveyard. I have two, so...

*Mudora's attack points rise to 1900*

Jessica: Now, go! Ancient Fairy Dragon! Happy Ray!

*Ancient Fairy Dragon starts to emit a very bright ray, but suddenly, it and Mudora are both destroyed for no reason*

*Jessica then notices that Kimo had activated Mirror Force*

Jessica: It can't be... I end my turn.

Kimo Force: *Draws card* I summon Spell Striker from my hand.

*Spell Striker appears on the field, sending its hammer back and forth*

Jessica: (No! It can't be! I lost!)

Kimo Force: Go, Spell Striker! End this!

*Spell Striker charges towards Jessica, then swings his hammer and hits her at her right hip*

Jessica's LP = 600 - 600 = 0

Jessica: Ah!

*Jessica is sent flying to the ground from the attack. The holograms then fade, and Kimo walks up to Jessica, to help her stand up. Jessica stands up again, her face staring at the ground*

"After five years of the original Toon World Academy story line, and when Kimo would graduate from the academy, The Pharaoh was defeated by an evil Overlord. Before departing, The Pharaoh told Kimo of his secret, and it was that he had an academy. The Pharaoh entrusted Kimo with the academy, so his dream of making his academy rise comes true. After graduation, Kimo sets off along with Ahty, Drago, Uchihadude, Shock, and henryxp to Sacred Beast Academy. Jessica wished that she could join Kimo, but he told her that she should continue her path in Toon World Academy. Jessica refused and wanted to learn in Sacred Beast Academy, knowing that it could slow her down a bit. They decided to duel in order to determine if Jessica could travel with Kimo, but was defeated by Kimo. Kimo told her that she had grew over the years, and had become independent, and no longer needed a lot of studying. Kimo then allowed her to travel with him and the rest of his crew. Together, they all built Sacred Beast Academy, and after ten years, it was ready."

Finished the Prologue. It might not seem so, but this is all what I wanted to add in the detailed part of the prologue.

~ Kimo Force

Last edited by Kimo Force on 2010-06-19, 17:08; edited 5 times in total
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Back to top Go down

Prologue Empty Re: Prologue

Post by Drago 2010-06-18, 15:11

Damn it Kimo >.< Now i need to post a reponse to this chapter even though i already planned mine out. Couldn't you just have finshed it xD.
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimo Force 2010-06-18, 22:22

The italic text in red summarizes everything that happened, and the text above tells the same story but in detail. In the current time line, Sacred Beast Academy was just created, so now you're supposed to write the part of the tale which tells about how we opened Sacred Beast Academy and such.
And this isn't the first chapter by the way; it's only a back story to explain a bit about what happened and how we ended here, so you can have the honors to start this story. Very Happy

~ Kimo Force
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago 2010-06-18, 23:55

Well remember how i explained my idea to you? you mind if i still use that idea?
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimo Force 2010-06-18, 23:56

Drago wrote:Well remember how i explained my idea to you? you mind if i still use that idea?

Yes, you can.
I am also about to finish the Prologue, so be sure to look back at it after a while.

~ Kimo Force

Last edited by Kimo Force on 2010-07-08, 00:57; edited 1 time in total
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago 2010-06-19, 00:47

Well do i have to wait for u to finish prologue?
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimo Force 2010-06-19, 00:49

Drago wrote:Well do i have to wait for u to finish prologue?

No. Just go right ahead. The prologue is just to help people to understand what's going on, and how everything was in place. I finished it, but I'm still adding a few details. You can start posting Chapter 1 if you would like to.

~ Kimo Force
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum