Sacred Beast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Best Of 80 S 90 S 10 Cds
How to make a introduction I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 23:44 by seasanb

» {Soft Secrets}
How to make a introduction I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:45 by seasanb

» Worldwide Guide To Equivalent Irons And Steels.rar
How to make a introduction I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:07 by seasanb

» Http://ul.to/uz0p4yg0/PROJECT_AKC_-_Dishwasher__Watermelon-(SOMA362D)-WEB-2013-HQEM.rar
How to make a introduction I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 21:13 by seasanb

» Bokep Jalan Cerita
How to make a introduction I_icon_minitime2014-02-15, 22:16 by seasanb

» You know me........
How to make a introduction I_icon_minitime2011-08-26, 17:04 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» FoxboyAlex here.
How to make a introduction I_icon_minitime2011-08-16, 20:46 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» Castaway part 1
How to make a introduction I_icon_minitime2011-08-12, 22:08 by RawrRiceball

» Bounty Hunt Reward
How to make a introduction I_icon_minitime2011-08-11, 18:42 by Dragon_Claw

How to make a introduction

Go down

How to make a introduction Empty How to make a introduction

Post by Dragon_Claw 2011-08-09, 00:08

Here is where we make our first and perhaps one of the most important posts: The Introduction. First impressions are always made by the first meeting, and should always be important. To make the best impression on any site, proper grammar, spelling, and a good firm introduction is the best way to receive attention. Here is a quick guide for making a good introduction.

First, you need to introduce yourself. "Hi, my name is -insert username here-. My interests include -insert many interests here.- I joined this site because -insert reason here-. I hope to meet you all and have a good time here at Sacred Beasts Academy."

The example provided is not the way you have to make your introduction. Make it unique that shows off your personality and captures members attentions.

Please use proper English skills when writing here and in the forums. No one is a rush here or being charged per letter, and if you are, you shouldn't be on here in the first place. Use the shift button to capitalize your words. We all went to school and learned this information, please put it to good use.
Dragon_Claw
Dragon_Claw
XX-Saber Dragonclaw
XX-Saber Dragonclaw

Back to top Go down