Sacred Beast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Best Of 80 S 90 S 10 Cds
The Sacred Beasts I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 23:44 by seasanb

» {Soft Secrets}
The Sacred Beasts I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:45 by seasanb

» Worldwide Guide To Equivalent Irons And Steels.rar
The Sacred Beasts I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:07 by seasanb

» Http://ul.to/uz0p4yg0/PROJECT_AKC_-_Dishwasher__Watermelon-(SOMA362D)-WEB-2013-HQEM.rar
The Sacred Beasts I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 21:13 by seasanb

» Bokep Jalan Cerita
The Sacred Beasts I_icon_minitime2014-02-15, 22:16 by seasanb

» You know me........
The Sacred Beasts I_icon_minitime2011-08-26, 17:04 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» FoxboyAlex here.
The Sacred Beasts I_icon_minitime2011-08-16, 20:46 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» Castaway part 1
The Sacred Beasts I_icon_minitime2011-08-12, 22:08 by RawrRiceball

» Bounty Hunt Reward
The Sacred Beasts I_icon_minitime2011-08-11, 18:42 by Dragon_Claw

The Sacred Beasts

3 posters

Go down

The Sacred Beasts Empty The Sacred Beasts

Post by Krobra 2010-04-16, 22:08

The Sacred Beasts, cards made in response to the Egyptian God cards and made legal in tournaments. Not many people uses this powerful cards because of their summoning ability and the low chances of getting these cards out. In this article, I will talk to you about these cards and how to best use them. First, lets talk about what they do.

Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
LV10
FIRE, Pyro
0/0
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 face-up Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard. This card gains 1000 ATK for each Continuous Trap Card in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.

Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
LV 10
DARK, Fiend
4000/4000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Fiend-Type monsters. Each time your opponent Normal Summons a monster(s), Special Summon 1 "Phantasm Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). This token cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster, this card gains ATK equal to that monster's original ATK, until the End Phase.

Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
LV 10
LIGHT, Thunder
4000/4000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 face-up Continuous Spell Cards you control to the Graveyard. When this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent. While you control this face-up Defense Position card, your opponent cannot select another monster as an attack target.

By reading these effects, you can see that these cards are indeed hard to summon. You must first tribute, or send, three Fiends, Spells, or Traps from your field to the Graveyard before you can Special Summon these cards. However, if you do, you can use their abilities to crush and overwhelm your opponent. It is hard to make a deck based around the Sacred Beasts, but to make a deck with each individually will greatly help your chances with bringing out the Sacred Beasts. First, lets start with Uria.

Uria works well with a FIRE deck, most specifically a Volcanic Deck. With Volcanic have a lot of support, Uria can easily make home among his volcano dwelling friends. Continuous Trap cards to use in order to summon Uria are vast, but here are a few that really help this deck.

First, Astral Barrier and Spirit Barrier. With these two cards on the field, You can not take damage via Battle Damage with a monster on the field, and you can have the attack directed at your life points instead of your monster. Next is Firewall and Backfire. This two FIRE support cards do well in this deck. Backfire inflicts 500 points of damage per FIRE monster sent from the field to the Graveyard and Firewall prevents damage if you have no monsters out and have plenty of Pyro Monsters in the Graveyard. Next is Gozen Match. This allows only one Attribute type Monster to be on your side of the field at a time. And with a deck full of FIRE monsters, this effects you in no way. Other cards that can support you are By Order of the Emperor, Doppleganger, Mirror Wall, and Gravity Bind.

Next, lets talk about Hamon. This card has much more flexibility than Uria or Raviel. First, this card does well in a Crystal Beast deck, having the Crystal Beast Monsters got to the Spell/Trap card zone after destruction rather than the Graveyard. That ability really abuses Hamon and makes it quick to come out. However, that is expected and can be countered. Another deck Hamon does well is a LIGHT based deck. With LIGHT support, this allows Hamon to stand up to any other high powered monster like Raviel or Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Cards that can help are Honest, which increases ATK when battling with a monster. Also, when Hamon defeats a monster, it inflicts 1000 points of direct damage and if Hamon is in DEF mode, it is the only monster that can be attacked. So in ATK or DEF, you have a strong card to get by. Continuous Spell cards that can be used to Summon Hamon would be Infinite Cards, Messenger of Peace, Mystical Cards of Light, Field Barrier, Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, Among others.

And last but not least, Raviel. This card works well in any DARK or Fiend deck. However, you have to be creative in terms of making a deck around Raviel. Since he requires 3 Fiends to tribute, You have to quickly summon Monsters to get him out. Tokens work well here, such as Fiend's Sanctuary, Fires of Doomsday, and Phantom Skybaster. And while on the field, Dark Illusion helps prevent it from being destroyed by card effects which help it remain on the field. Grave Squirmer also helps give field control by destroying a card on the field if killed by battle.

If you are going to make a deck with these cards, support for these cards are disappointingly lacking. Phantasmal Martyrs is the only Spell Card currently made that helps you bring out Raviel, but only if you have 2 cards in your hand and if you have either Uria or Hamon. If you do, you can send your hand to the Graveyard to summon Three tokens. The other card is the fusion between the three Sacred Beasts, Armityle.

The Sacred Beasts ViewImage.asp?file=anpr_en091s

Armityle the Chaos Phantom
LV 12
DARK, Fiend
0/0
"Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" + "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" + "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms"
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by removing from play the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization"). This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card gains 10,000 ATK during your turn only.

So, if by some chance you do get the Three Sacred Beasts out, you can remove them from the game to get this thing out. It can't be destroyed by battle, it has 0 ATK/DEF on your opponents turn but 10000 ATK during your turn. Wow. That is some serious ATK power. One direct hit with untouched LP and your opponent suffers an instant lose.

Hopefully in the near future, more support cards will be made for the Sacred Beasts so a strong deck could be made to support these three Beasts in a single deck. Two cards that will help out your Armityle Deck are Phantom of Chaos and Elemental Hero Plasma.

Card Ratings:

Raviel: 7/10
Hamon: 8/10
Uria: 8/10

Posted on Toon World Academy on Dec. 05 by Krobra
Krobra
Krobra

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Beasts Empty Re: The Sacred Beasts

Post by darksignerking 2010-04-16, 23:41

To be honest i know it takes alot to bring out armyitl but his effect is a bit much i mean 10000 attack is alot. He can be destroyed by battle. I mean 1 turn and the game is over and anyway its a waste to summon him because trap hole or bottemless would just end that. But it has to much attack i think they over did this card. I hope your right krobra i hope they come out with support cards to help these effects like they did for the earthbounds. But yea they are really good cards aside from the fusion of them. Besides having three of them on the field who would want to remove them from play. I think that also i may have a good uria and raviel combo deck. The key card is DNA Surgery. Other stuff i may post one and see what you all think but good job and yea if u play the video game thoses where decks usually i put them in.

darksignerking

Back to top Go down

Post by Krobra 2010-04-17, 00:38

Trap Hole and Bottomless wouldn't work right away, because its attack starts out as Zero, then becomes 10,000. Armityle Decks are hard to use and without support, they are really dead draws. If you mill your deck, you can use Phantom or Prisma to get out Armityle.
Krobra
Krobra

Back to top Go down

Post by uchihadude 2010-04-17, 07:22

Yea it looks veryy hard to get him out. I mean i was having a tought time bringing out Raviel and thats only one of the sacred beasts. So he deserves that effect in my opinion.
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down