Sacred Beast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Best Of 80 S 90 S 10 Cds
Dragon at War I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 23:44 by seasanb

» {Soft Secrets}
Dragon at War I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:45 by seasanb

» Worldwide Guide To Equivalent Irons And Steels.rar
Dragon at War I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:07 by seasanb

» Http://ul.to/uz0p4yg0/PROJECT_AKC_-_Dishwasher__Watermelon-(SOMA362D)-WEB-2013-HQEM.rar
Dragon at War I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 21:13 by seasanb

» Bokep Jalan Cerita
Dragon at War I_icon_minitime2014-02-15, 22:16 by seasanb

» You know me........
Dragon at War I_icon_minitime2011-08-26, 17:04 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» FoxboyAlex here.
Dragon at War I_icon_minitime2011-08-16, 20:46 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» Castaway part 1
Dragon at War I_icon_minitime2011-08-12, 22:08 by RawrRiceball

» Bounty Hunt Reward
Dragon at War I_icon_minitime2011-08-11, 18:42 by Dragon_Claw

Dragon at War

2 posters

Go down

Dragon at War Empty Dragon at War

Post by Kimo Force 2010-05-22, 14:45

I'm sorry about leaving so suddenly, not being able to come on yesterday, and not giving a good reason to do so.
I found time today to write everything today, so here goes.

I only have 20 days left until summer, but when mom saw me on the PC, she told me to turn it off and she swore that if I was to get on the PC again, then she'd have the PC removed from my room for good. I can't take the chance of letting that happen, because if that does happen, I will lose control over loads of networks on Hamachi, be unable to easily access the internet, and I don't think I'll be allowed to store my stuff, so a 2-years-worth of downloading and designing will be lost.

I can't take that risk, so I will be gone until 6/10, and there's nothing I can do to prevent it. Mom even knows how to know if I did open the PC or not, whether she's out for the entire day or at home. I had no choice but to get on and send this to every forum I joined, just to keep everybody informed about what's going on.

This is gonna be dull. I feel extremely depressed and isolated these days. I can't speak to anybody online nor to anybody back here. When I call my best pal, Sonic 007, mom forces me to switch off my cell phone. My other pal, Destruction Spider, doesn't look happy these days, and he refuses to speak to me or tell me about what's going on. I can't call Mizo as well, since I'll still have my cell phone switched off as well. The only two keeping me company are my sister and my pet cat.

I'm in a really tough situation these days, but it won't be long until all this is over. I even try fighting depression and isolation, by spending some of my free time with my little sis, or by listening to songs by Crush 40 and Dragonforce (I decided not to listen to either Firewind, Celesty or Rhapsody of Fire until all this is over). After all, this is something the Egyptian Dragon Nerd can't take, and I will make it through.

I'm really sorry about how this had to happen at a time like this, but like I said: There's nothing I can do about it. Hopefully, I'll be able to return on 6/10, so take care until then.

When I do come back, I hope that I do get happy faces and hugs. Razz

~ Kimo Force
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Back to top Go down

Dragon at War Empty Re: Dragon at War

Post by uchihadude 2010-05-27, 04:38

Awww good luck Kimo your mom is a real toughie lol Very Happy But like you said you'll make it through. Just wait june will be here in a blink of an eye and you'll be back with us again. So I hope to see you soon Kimo Smile
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down