Sacred Beast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Best Of 80 S 90 S 10 Cds
Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 23:44 by seasanb

» {Soft Secrets}
Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:45 by seasanb

» Worldwide Guide To Equivalent Irons And Steels.rar
Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 22:07 by seasanb

» Http://ul.to/uz0p4yg0/PROJECT_AKC_-_Dishwasher__Watermelon-(SOMA362D)-WEB-2013-HQEM.rar
Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 21:13 by seasanb

» Bokep Jalan Cerita
Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) I_icon_minitime2014-02-15, 22:16 by seasanb

» You know me........
Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) I_icon_minitime2011-08-26, 17:04 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» FoxboyAlex here.
Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) I_icon_minitime2011-08-16, 20:46 by Dr. Johannes Faust

» Castaway part 1
Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) I_icon_minitime2011-08-12, 22:08 by RawrRiceball

» Bounty Hunt Reward
Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) I_icon_minitime2011-08-11, 18:42 by Dragon_Claw

Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room)

4 posters

Go down

Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) Empty Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room)

Post by uchihadude 2010-03-18, 03:46

Well everyone this is my realm/room. Everything here is mine and i made it all!!!! So that means no touching -.- Lol jk u can have as much fun here as you want. Fell free to talk about anything as long as it is within the rules of the academy. But i tell you if u piss me off u will be held my prisoner for all ETERNITY!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) Empty Re: Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room)

Post by Krobra 2010-03-18, 03:54

Welcome to the Raviel Blue Dorm. Please stay active and if you have any questions, please ask me or Pharaoh. But you should know that by now.
Krobra
Krobra

Back to top Go down

Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room) Empty Re: Uchiha's Eternal Genjutsu Realm (dorm room)

Post by uchihadude 2010-03-18, 04:05

I better know because if i dont i might have amnesia lol Razz
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

Post by Krobra 2010-03-18, 04:16

Either that or you're just retarded. xD Just kidding, just kidding.
Krobra
Krobra

Back to top Go down

Post by uchihadude 2010-03-18, 06:13

lol that would be a possibility XD
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaati 2010-03-18, 17:31

Welcome at the Raviel blue dorm

Vaati

https://sacredbeastacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by uchihadude 2010-03-18, 21:45

Thx i have a feeling ill have an excellent time here
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage 2010-03-19, 19:21

How many times am I going to have to say this? There is absolutely No Reason to be using internet slang on the forum. Please do not use internet slang or short hand. It is A) hard to understand, B) makes people look like idiots and C) Driving me (A.K.A the English Major) up a wall. I'm going to start editing posts if I keep catching it! It makes us look bad as I know from experience that our members reflect our status. If people think it's okay to use short hand or internet slang it really takes us down from being taken seriously. I would really like it if all my hard work didn't go to waste.

Thank You.

P.S., I will be over in my corner twitching for now.
Ravage
Ravage

http://ravagesrage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krobra 2010-03-19, 19:46

She is right, try to add more to your posts. It is part of the rules that have been set. If you haven't read them, please do so.
Krobra
Krobra

Back to top Go down

Post by uchihadude 2010-03-19, 21:09

Ughhh I do enough of that in my college writing class. But ok I shall start elongating my sentences and if it is in the rules then I shall abide and follow them. (Bows head then exits the realm)
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage 2010-03-19, 21:40

I don't care what you do in your English class. If you have Firefox, use spell check. If you have any of the browsers with spell check, use it. This is no place to get sloppy with your writing. Again, if I continue to see short hand or internet slang, I will correct it. Just as long as you follow post rules and proper grammar and English skills, you won't have to worry about me.
Ravage
Ravage

http://ravagesrage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by uchihadude 2010-03-21, 02:58

Umm I don't have spell check, but i will try my best to do it. But one question, will you be like lurking around like checking everyone's post and correcting it because that is kind of creepy. Nonetheless I do agree with the spelling thing, but why does your approach have to be like that, I understand you want this to be professional and look as neat as possible but can you come a little bit more polite next time?
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

Post by Krobra 2010-03-27, 04:57

Don't take it too offensively, I've known her for years and she's always like to have things organized. Remember, she isn't the only one. I'm not saying you have to be a grammar nerd, but give it a try. Good grammar makes you look better.
Krobra
Krobra

Back to top Go down

Post by uchihadude 2010-03-27, 23:01

By look better I hope you mean it makes the academy looks better becuase if thats what you mean then I'm all for it. But all I'm saying is that if you have a personal problem with grammar don't bring it here and force corrections on people, it just looks too demanding and might turn people off. But it is for the better of the academy so like i said before I will abide and clean up my grammar.
uchihadude
uchihadude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down